Our Primary Market Projects Are New Construction;
Beginning as O’Hara Construction Co. founded in 1950 by Irish immigrant coal mine electrician Patrick O’Hara as a Chicago commercial electrical contractor. By the early 1960’s the company expanded into general contracting self-performing masonry, concrete and electric for private clients including Large Retailers and the Chicago Archdiocese (Churches, schools). The 1980’s brought additional expansion into public work which continued until the early 2000’s. In 1990 a divisional company was started by a third generation family member to focus on “Specialty” private projects that incorporate design and engineering along with performing electrical trade scope.